This morning, was my appointment with the dental specialist to discuss the severity and surgical extraction of all four of my wisdom teeth. I was nervous but the doctor and his assistant were both so incredibly nice and made me feel very comfortable. They explained everything that would happen on the day of my surgery and told me the one thing I wanted to hear:
-ok, maybe that wasn’t the exact quote. but it’s pretty close!
In addition to the fabuloussss Vicodin, when I called my manager about heading down to work afterwards, she let me take the rest of day to relax. It was awesome! (Thanks, Kia!!!) -feelin’ groovy!
This evening, me and my roommates decided we would make Rum Smoothies. We had all sorts of fruit, juices and a couple of different liquors… it was fantastic! Check out our spread of ingredients:
… and now, the finished products!
- Dannon Plain Yogurt
- Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Black Raspberries, Red Raspberries, Strawberries)
- Banana & Pineapple
- Yoplait Blackberry Pomegranate/Yoplait Blackberry Harvest Yogurt
- Minute Made Pomegranate & Berry 100% Fruit Juice
- Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Black Raspberries, Red Raspberries, Strawberries.
J made his smoothie with:
- Dannon Plain Yogurt
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Mixed Berries
J refuses to pose for pictures, but Casey is a camera-whore like me and has no problem.
We had a lot of fun with making and drinking our delicious smoothies!
“BUT WAIT, THER’S MORE…”
We also decided we would make some steak and seafood and lots of healthy veggies and good stuff.
Kacie and I made the shrimp-kabobs! I think they were not only tasty but completely freaking awesome!
Check-out that delicious swordfish!
Filet Mignon rapped in Bacon
My yummy-packed plate
Needless to say, we’re all stuffed. It’s so nice to genuinely enjoy the people you live with. Friends with similar, yet various, opinions and interests who can sit around and not get sick of each other’s company. I’m lucky.
I feel amazing. I really do. The stresses I’ve been carrying are slowly beginning to diminish:
- My teeth are being fixed(with the help of my awesome insurance).
- The theatre season is coming to and end which allows me time to actually have a f*cking life of my own. (Not seeing the people I love, like my parents, sisters and best friend Kacie made me feel so depressed.)
- The free time also allows me to complete the list of artistic projects that I’ve been dying to work on. (I’m freaking out due to the lack of creativity I’ve been able to pursue. I WANT TO START-WORK ON-COMPLETE MY PROJECTS!!)
- My eating and health habits are changing for the better and it feels great! I feel great! Preparing and cooking my own food accentuates the dinning experience and having the best company in which to share this is a total plus.
Just feels good! which may ultimately be the Vicodin+Valium+Agent”X” Combo… who knows?