Yesterday, I treated myself to some new beauty supplies. (I got bored and spent too much time in Walgreens..)
- Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment
- Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect ColorCare – 07 Sea
- Sally Hansen nail file
- Vanity Fair Magazine
- YesTo Cucumbers facial towelettes
- wet n wild megalast nail color – 213C On a Trip
- wet n wild megalast nail color – 218A I Need a Refresh-Mint
- wet n wild megalast nail color – 204B Private Viewing
At the hotel where I work, nail polish is extremely limited. You may as well not wear it because that how light it needs to be: nude neutrals, light light light pink, classic french and clear. That’s pretty much it. So when I have a couple of days off, I like to feed my love of fun nails. This time I exploded and went all over the place within a blue, black and white theme.
The supplies used: Sally Hansen complete care, wet n wild blue, white sinful colors nail art, rimmel finish pro in black, pure ice black crackle, pure ice white sparkles, some random nail stickers and manicure stickers.
Here’s what I came up with:
***excuse the sloppiness in the above photo. that was taken immediately following painting, before I even washed my hands or cleaned up the edges.***
It’s a shame because tonight, I have to take it all off and replace it with a neutral color to work. :( At least I bought myself a brand new neutral on Sunday too! … Always thinking ahead.
Thanks for reading!