This summer, it’s easy for you to achieve the warm looks with your makeup while enhancing your natural beauty. Here’s a few enhancing makeup tips to keep in mind.
- When trying to achieve that warm skin tone this summer, blend a tinted primer evenly all over your face to boost your skin tone, this will also help to “erase” fine lines.
- By using a warm cream blush (coral!!!) on the apples of your cheeks you can really make your warm look pop.
- Try using a bronzer with a bit of shine to it. Use a flat-headed larger brush and apply bronzer to your forehead, cheeks (over the blush), and down your chin.
- To get that defined (thin) jawline, apply a slightly darker bronzer under your jaw bone and down your neck.
- Then, blend a cream highlighter around the structure of your face.
Hope this helps! If you give any of these tips a try, stop back by and let me know how it worked for you!I love comments! Thanks for reading!