January 2013’s GlossyBox USA was a special edition box, a collaboration with The Man Reppler’s Leandra Medine. This box was a generous one, packed with 7 great samples! This month’s box included the following, each as described by Glossybox:
- OPI – Liquid Sand Nail Laquer in Can’t Let Go ($9.00/0.5 oz) A unique matte purple shade with subtle accents of reflective shimmer. This long wearing liquid sand lacquer dries to a matte finish which means no top coat is necessary! Apply base coat and two coats of color for full opacity.
- Estée Lauder – Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara ($25.00/0.27 oz)Three different high-volume fibers create audacious, false-lash effects. Lustrous color leaves eyes brighter, wider, more seductive than before. Build bigger, bolder, more extreme lashes at the Estée Lauder counter today.
- Le Métier de Beauté – Replenishing Daily Solution ($225.00/1.17 oz) This rich, emollient formula protects, conditions and hydrates while it nourishes, rejuvenates and detoxifies skin, restoring a healthy suppleness to your skin. Paraben-free.
- Narciso Rodriguez – for her Eau de Toilette Spray ($104.00/3.3 oz) A fragrant harmony of music, intimately refined with a floral facet developing gently and slowly, rounding out into the feminine warm tones of sun-kissed skin, dusted in snow, velvet-like sensuality.
- Fresh – Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum ($35.00/1 oz) Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, purifying and clarifying the complexion. This treatment formula tones and hydrates while controlling shine and minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Sebastian Professional – Potion 9 ($19.00/5.1 oz) The ultimate versatile styling cream infused with nine botanical extracts to help restore lost moisture and rejuvenate the healthy look of your hair. Perfect for styling your wet or dry hair into multiple looks with flexible hold.
- Tarte – Glamazon Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick in Fierce ($26.00/0.07 oz) Achieve vivid long-lasting color with a superb blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado and shea) encapsulated in Tarte’s 12-hour power formula. Helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines leaving lips with a perfect, plumped-up appearance.
My two personal favs from this box are: the Tarte Lipstick because Tarte is one of my absolute favorite companies and this lipstick looks and feels fantastic! and the Sebastian hair creme. The other products are lovely choices, but those two are products I will use over and over.
Thanks for reading!