The February2013 “International Style”-themed Glossybox had some awesome samples and some less-than stellar ones too.
- Bvlgari – Eau Parfumee Au The Blanc soap ($30.00/5.3 oz) Hailing from framed Italian jewelry house Bulgari, this deluxe creamy beauty soap is lightly scented with the rejuvenating fragrance of Eau Parfumee Au the Blanc. It thoroughly cleanses and moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling radiant, clean, and supple.
- Da Vinci Cosmetics – Shimmer Powder in Wild Lilac ($15.00/.06 oz) This versatile shimmering mineral powder is one of America’s best kept beauty secrets. Made from the highest quality ingredients, it gives your face a subtle glow when you apply with an eye shadow or blush brush as an under eyebrow or keep highlighter.
- Missha – Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro Gel Mask ($6.00/.98 oz) This innovative hydro gel mask is an Asian beauty secret. It moisturizes, soothes, regenerates your skin, and is known to reverse skin damage as well as have natural healing powers when applied. Word on the street is it has a huge celebrity following!
- Lisi – Eye Definition Cream Eyeliner in Cats Eye ($10.00/.14 oz) Exclusively available at one of our favorite New York beauty boutiques, this creamy, smudge-proof formula is a must-have in your eyeliner arsenal. You’ll find this eyeliner is long lasting and easy to apply. It will give you expressive eyes in a New York minute.
- Nail Rock – Nail Wraps ($8.00/full set) Take a walk on the wild side and embellish your nails with these fashion forward nail wraps designed to last up to 10 days. With no chipping or drying time, no wonder it is the current favorite of beauty bloggers everywhere.
My, hands down, favorite item in this month’s box is the Lisi Cream Eyeliner! The color I got, Cats Eye, is a rich brown. Dryer than a gel liner, this is perfect creating a soft, smokey eye. I absolutely love this product!!
The soap was ho-hum. It smells great and will look cute on display in the bathroom, but I wont actually use it. At least not for a while.
Thanks so much for reading!