Spring Fling! That’s the theme for March 2013’s Glossybox. I’m really pleased with this box! Although I’m a bit disappointed with another bar of soap this month, the other products featured are incredible! This is one of the best boxes in a while.
- ModelCo – Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red ($24.00/.33 oz) CHEEK + LIP TINT is a light weight, dual purpose tint for cheeks and/or lips that delivers an instant & natural rosy glow to suit any skin tone. This transparent gel glides on smoothly, leaving the perfect amount of sheer colour for naturally flushed ‘just pinched’ cheeks and a sexy pout.
- Pixi Cosmetics – Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thoughts Pink ($16.00/.10 oz) Think happy thoughts as this subtly blooming, super-nourishing gel crayon tints your lips in true Tinker Bell style. The ultra-moisturizing lip balm glides effortlessly onto lips, reacting to your lips’ pH level to deliver a perfectly personalized pink tint – customized ethereal lip magic to flawlessly flatter any fairy!
- Elite Models – Matt Liner in Matt Brown ($24.00/10ml) Intensity, precision, and resistance brought together in one product! Waterproof and long lasting, the liner won’t budge all day long. Its precise applicator allows you to adjust the thickness of the line the way you like it. The texture dries very quickly and the colors are deep and intense.
- Prestiche – Essential Oil Bar Soap in Lathernder ($16.99/125 g) This bar soap is made from the highest quality all-natural ingredients, which are hand selected by seasoned botanists, herbalists and cosmetic gurus. It will soothe even those with extremely sensitive skin, as it contains rich essential oils and vitamins that work to leave skin soft, refreshed, and aromatic.
- Sebastian Professional – Shaper Fierce ($15.00/.09 oz) From unkempt bed heads to high-fashion chignons, this shaping spray provides buildable, flexible hold while maintaining a high-shine gloss – a definite must-have for keeping your fashionable ‘dos in place.
A little bit goes a loooong way with the Cheek + Lip tint by ModelCo. The looks more like a berry colored stain than rosy red, but I like that even better. I’ve received other ModelCo products in the past and always enjoyed those as well. Pixi has quickly become one of my favorite brands and the fact that it is readily available at my local Target, I can get my hands of replacment must-haves when necessary. This sof,t shiny lip crayon is so delicately adorable. I’m also digging the Elite Models Matt Brown liner. It applies beautifully and lasts long without running.
This box was an absolute win!
Thanks so much for reading!