Glossybox USA celebrates it’s 1st birthday this month! I’m not exactly flipping over this box but it’s also not the worst I’ve received. Here’s what the May 2013 1 year Anniversary Glossybox contained:
- Être Belle – Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask ($39.50/10 packs) This restructuring and moisturizing Collagen & Aloe Vera mask provides skin with an extreme moisture boost that improves elasticity and promotes hydration. Tip: Use it just before bedtime to reap optimum benefits.
- European Wax Center – Slow it Body Wash ($20.00/ 8 oz) and Slow it Body Lotion ($20.00/8 oz) (Slow it Body Wash) Prevents ingrown hair, leaves skin clear, deters bumps and blemishes while hydrating the skin. (Slow it Body Lotion) Nourishes and softens skin while decreasing hair density to allow for softer, thinner hair growth.
- My Prime – Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer ($68.00/60 ml) My Prime’s lightweight moisturizer packs a double punch with intense hydration and superior anti-aging benefits while delivering a flawless, matte finish. It also doubles as a primer that keeps your makeup on all day long.
- Nicka K New York – Absolute! Perfume Stick ($14.99/0.29 oz) Absolute! Solid Perfumes embody the spirit and passion of New York, the city that never sleeps. Escape the everyday with evocative scents, both refined and seductive, and each with a different secret to discover. Parceled in beautiful, boutique-inspired packaging, these addictive perfumes are perfectly sized to slip into your purse and transform your world.
- Sebastian Professional – Volupt Spray ($19.95/5.07 oz) The Volupt Spray is a volume-building spray gel with the cushion particle technology that best combines full volume and sensual softness. Shake well to activate its two-phase formula and spray on damp hair. Blowdry for extra body or air-dry to enhance waves and curls.
- Amorepacific – Color Control Cushion Compact ($60/30 g) This Color Control Cushion Compact is a multitasking wonder. It contains powerful broad-spectrum SPF protection to combat free radicals, deep hydration for replenished skin, and complete coverage for smooth skin all in one lightweight, portable compact.
The Sebastian Volupt Spray will get used, but I don’t exactly new to add volume to my hair. I really like the way the Amorepacific color control feels on my skin but I feel it’s a bit too dark for my fair skin which is uber disappointing. I’ll definitely use the MyPrime, but failed to be wowed by it. I do really like the perfume stick! It smells fresh and clean and lemony.
A bit disappointing for any month but a huge let down for the 1 year anniversary box.
Thanks for reading!