Fashion Illustrator, Dallas Shaw, worked with Glossybox to deliver June 2013’s American Beauty Box. All products are American manufactured and perfect light ware for the Summer.
- c. Booth – Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist ($8.00/4 oz) Elegant, nourishing oils absorb quickly into skin to smooth and soften while providing hydration. This dramatically lightweight dry oil for face and body imparts a light, lasting glow for instant radiance. Infused with a gentle, sweet blend of honey and almond, it’s the ultimate aromatic indulgence for the skin and senses!
- Oscar de la Renta – Essential Luxuries ($150.00/3.4 oz) Inspired by the designer’s mastery of fashion, Oscar de la Renta introduces a tailored line of six unique scents imbued with his love of beauty and luxury. Comprised of specially sourced ingredients of the most exceptional quality, each fragrance echoes the lose connections to Oscar’s vibrant life and loves, and perfectly speaks his language–find joy, be sparkling, feel gorgeous.
- Philip B. – Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing and Clarifying Shampoo Philip B. products revitalize every type of hair while evoking a warming, cooling or refreshing sensation and delivering glossy, radiant hair. The brand’s botanical products cater to a broad range of hair types – dry/damages, colored/chemically treated, thinning/volumizing, wavy/curly/frizzy, flat/very fine, flaky scalp, oily and normal. You will receive one Philip B. product in the box.
- SpaRitual – Favorites Nail Polish in Home Body ($12.00/15 ml) SpaRitual offers a wide range of fun, sophisticated and modern shades to help you express the most colorful side of you. The nail lacquers are crafted out of naturally formulated, vegan, certified-organic and fair-trade ingredients, resulting in superior texture and quality. Colors will vary.
- Tarte – Complexion Enhancing Lipstick ($14.50/0.12 oz) Get total lip therapy in a beautiful nude shade that uniquely you! These creamy lipsticks have a glossy, tinted core that gives the appearance of fuller-looking, luscious lips. Thanks to complexion-enhancing pigments and emollient waxes, lips have never appeared more youthful.
The Tarte Lipstick is my absolute favorite this month. I’m actually quite tired of receiving nail polishes. I’m such a nail polish junkie that I buy so many of them so frequently, that I don’t need them delivered to me. The c.Booth oil mist feels a bit greasy when first applied but once it dries completely, leaves the skin feeling so soft and, indeed, nourished. I usually don’t particularly like receiving perfume samples but this set of 6 scents by Oscar De Le Renta is quite nice. The scents included in the Essential Luxuries collection are: Mi Corazon, Granada, Santo Domingo, Oriental Lace, Sargasso and Coralina. It’ll be fun to try each one out for a couple of wears each.
Thanks so much for reading!