October 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag
The Art of Beauty
I was pretty happy with this month’s Ipsy MyGlam Bag. The theme this month was “The Art of Beauty” and the bag was full of some great goodies to construct a fun and healthy look. Here’s what I got:
- Zoya Nail Laquer – Mason – a fun, iridescent purple color. I’ll have a lot of fun with this one. Happy to be adding another fabulous color from Zoya to my polish collection.
- Nourish Organic – Coconut & Argan Body Lotion – This lotion is 100% natural usda-certified organic. Promising to “deeply nourish”, it’s non-greasy, absorbs quickly and smells fantastic! The summery aroma will help me think tropical thoughts during the next very cold, very dry months.
- Ofra – Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry – I love the deep burgundy color. Theres a shimmery sparkle and it doesnt feel overly sticky.
- h2o+ – Face Oasis – I can always use another post-cleansing hydrating treatment. Instead of a cream, this treatment is a gel.
- Sexy Hair – Spray Clay – I’m already a fan of Sexy Hair products and I will definitely be able to put this hairspray to good use. This is definitely not a flexible spray though; better for stubborn styles.
There you have it. My Ipsy MyGlam Bag for October. Thanks for reading!