November 2013 Glossybox US
Alrighty. Here it is, my very last Glossybox US box. (At least for the time being.) I’ve been a Glossybox US subscriber for exactly one year and I’m just not as impressed as I used to be. There is no denying that the brands and products featured in each month’s Glossybox are high end and top quality but I feel like every month I get a different version of the same box. This month’s box was actually quite a good one. It was a tough decision for me to click that cancel button but it had to be done. It’s time I applied my subscription cost to other products.
- Jelly Pong Pong – 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow – A dark grey-green, this pencil applies nicely and I’m a huge fan of the color.
- Emite Makeup – Micronized Eye Shadow in Dams – I love dark eye shadows. This one is highly pigmented and has a smooth application. I’m very happy to have received this product and have to say it is my favorite this month.
- Nicka K – NY Professional Eyeshadow Brush – I got the angled shadow brush. I’m always happy to acquire a new top-quality brush! Very please with this one and it does a fantastic job helping me achieve the smokey eye I love so much.
- The Aloe Source – Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish – Nice cleanser, makeup remover and exfoliater. Feels good and works nicely on my sensitive skin. But I’m pretty bored with receiving cleansers and creams each month. This is the top reason I’m leaving glossybox.
- Mastey – Color Protection Leave-In Oil Treatment – Haven’t used this product yet but I will. I’m sure its lovely but it’s just not the type of product I look forward to receiving in my monthly cosmetics subscriptions. … I prefer cosmetics.
Caio, Glossybox! It’s been a lot of fun and I’ve received a lot of fabulous products. It’s just time for me to be moving on. This was a great box to part on; I wasn’t disappointed with most of the featured products as I have been the last several months. I’ll be posting a year in Glossybox review soon featuring all my glossyboxes over the past year as a subscriber so please check back for that especially if youre considering becoming a Glossybox subscriber.
I’m still an active Ipsy member so I will continue posting my monthly reviews of those.
Thanks for reading! Love, GK