There won’t be a lot of break-down for each product this month. Mostly because I’m just not that thrilled with this month’s glam bag from Ipsy. Maybe Ipsy has just lost it’s appeal for me or something but I find myself underwhelmed in recent months. I’ve been redeeming a lot of my Ipsy points for extra products and I’ve found that Ipsy has been better about offer more products more frequently for redeeming. (Which is nice because it’s been a complaint of mine for several months.) Without any further ado, here is what I received in my July Glam Bag:
- BareMinerals – 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Barely Nude – It’s a neutral cream eyesahdow. BareMinerals is one of my favorite brands and I’ll definitely put this to use. But still: *snore*
- Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink – I’m really digging this lip balm. My only complaint is that it’s a mini version and, in the past, Ipsy has featured full size Pixi products (including lipsticks)
- Pur-lisse Pur-protect essential daily moisturizer spf 30 – Another f*cking moisturizer/sunscreen. Yay.
- Marrakesh Hair Care Marrakesh Endz – Is there really such a thing as a split end fixer?
- Models Own Nail Polish in Red Sea – I paired this transparent red with glitter polish over Essie’s Serial Shopper (a coral shade) and I like the bright results. My over all opinion, though, is that this product (and maybe even this brand) is a bit cheap and cheesy. 11 year old me would’ve had no problem at all with it.
There it is. Thanks for reading! If you’re interested in becoming a Ipsy Subscriber, please CLICK HERE to sign up. Once a member, you’ll receive your own personalized link to share with others (and be able to collect those Ipsy Points redeemable for goodies!)