November 2013 Ipsy MyGlam Bag
Glam It Up!
Oh, Ipsy, you’ve done it again! Another fantastic bag this month! This months bag included SIX products and each one is pretty stellar!
- Nailtini – Nail Laquer in Caviar Cocktail – A beautiful silver, this color with get a lot of use for me and the upcoming holidays!
- EM by Michelle Phan – Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara – This is a new line of products by Michelle Phan. The packaging is cute yet simple. Seems like a decent quality mascara; I’ll definitely use it up. Not waterproof though and i get some runny-smudging going on after long-wear.
- Be A Bombshell – Lip Crayon in Hot Damn – It’s red and I love a red lip. Must reapply pretty regularly but this color is nice to layer with under gloss. I do love Be A Bombshell products and am happy to add this to my lip collection.
- Pixi – Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched – Great subtle bronzer for colder months and cooler looks. I’m a fan of Pixi and was happy to find this in my bag this month.
- BH Cosmetics – Baked Eyeshadow in Asteroid – I’ve tried some other BH products in the past and have been fairly happy with their results. This shadow is pairs perfectly with the eye pencil and nail polish I received this month! Absolutely perfect for a glamorous holiday look!
- Starlooks – Gem Pencil in Topaz – The color is more of a silvery periwinkle and I can’t wait to use it in a glammed-up eye!
Another great Glam Bag from Ipsy! This month, I am so happy with all the products I received! If you’d like to become an Ipsy Subscriber, CLICK HERE.
Thanks for reading!