The April 2013, “Work That Beauty” theme of Glossybox is all about beauty products that are working for you. Here’s what was included in the box:
- Alterna Haircare – Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist ($22.00/4.2 oz) A weightless texturizing mist that instantly gives natural, “just-back-from-the-beach” waves. Simply spray on damp or dry hair from roots to ends and shape with fingers for loose, tousled style
- Le Métier de Beauté – Replenishing Daily Solution ($225.00/1.7 oz) This rich, emollient formula protects, conditions and hydrates while it nourishes, rejuvenates and detoxifies skin, restoring a healthy suppleness to your skin. Paraben-free.
- Bvlgari – Eau Parfumée au thé Blanc Tea Bag for Bath ($9.50/0.5 oz) Eau Parfumée au thé Blanc is a generous and elegant expression of personal indulgence. Relaxing and calming. Eau Parfumée au thé Blanc reflects the precious nature of white tea, offering an intimate and luxurious expression of sensory pleasure.
- The Honest Company – Honest Organic Lip Balm ($10.95/3 pack .15 oz) Honest Lip Balms are made from organic jojoba and oils from olives, sunflowers and coconuts. Tahitian Tamanu oil, rich with Omega 6 & 9, helps restore vitality and boost moisture. Perfect for maintaining happy, healthy lips.
- TIGI Cosmetics – Glow Blush in Awaken ($22.00/.07 oz) A soft, baked powder formula that effortlessly provides a glow-from-within effect and looks beautiful on all skin tones.
- Wash with Joe – Coffeemint Invigorating Body Wash ($28.00/16 oz) This body wash contains an invigorating blend of coffee and mint that helps revitalize and balance the body and the mind while keeping skin superbly clean.
I haven’t gone a day without using my Honest Organic Lip Balm since the day I opened this box. I love that stuff! I’m also enjoying the Wash With Joe body wash on occasion. I don’t really have a need for the texture spray, considering my natural state of crazy curls and the glow blush i received looks a bit ruddy on my skin tone. I wasn’t impressed with replenishing solution when I received it back in January, so I was a bit disappointed to find it again.
Thanks for reading!