Ipsy’s December 2013 Glam Bag
This month’s bag is a fun one for me. Nothing inside is particularly “must-have” but it’ll be nice having them about, I suppose. Here’s what was included in my bag:
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics – The One Stick in Girl Crush – Cheeks, lips, even eyes, The One Stick is good for it all. Girl Crush is a very soft, iridescent pink. I love doing a bold eye and this color is perfect for a complimentary subtle cheek.
- Nicka K New York – Nail Polis in NY112 – It’s a deep mauve, a favorite nail color of mine. I’ve yet to properly access it’s durability but I’ll definitely get the chance soon when I give this polish a try.
- NYX – Lipstick in Iced Honey – Very sheer, peachy-pink. Not a lot to this lip color, just gives a nice shimmer.
- Pop Beauty – Eye Shadow Trio in Bright Up Your Life – Pretty decently pigmented, this trio is perfect for building a classic smokey eye.
- Ardell – False Demi Eyelashes in Black – I’m no flasies professional, but as far as I can tell, eyelashes are eyelashes and the secret is in the application… which I happen to suck at. I’m willing to give it another try this new years, though.
A closer look
I’m going to have some fun with my New Year’s Even look and just might include one or two of these. Thanks for reading! If you’re interested in becoming an Ipsy Subscriber, you can CLICK HERE and do so. (Clicking my link earns me Ipsy points so thank you in advance!)
Thanks for reading!